Whether it’s a little bit of reassurance from reading this post, or peace of mind that you can still book our services to ensure your home is a safe and clean space, we’re here for you.
We’re proud to say that, even in these trying times, we’re still able to bring our high-quality cleaning service to homes in the Marin County area and beyond, adhering to CDC recommendations.
A smart time for cleaning
Now more so than ever before, cleanliness and sanitization are at the forefront of everyone’s minds. Luckily, we’ve been experts in those departments for a very long time!
Here, we’ve outlined some of the practices we have in place to maintain a healthy service, as well as some advice for your own routine.
The utmost care
Please rest assured that we’re exercising the utmost care and caution when it comes to the health and wellbeing of our team and our customers. Some of the steps we’re taking include:
- Our office personnel is working from home, and our rug washing staff is reduced to a team of two roommates to ensure we are keeping our distance.
- We’re regularly screening for any health concerns and taking the necessary steps and precautions to ensure we don’t come into contact with the COVID-19 virus.
- Our team has been trained to deliver our same, high-quality service while adhering to the guidelines and expectations of social distancing.
- We wear masks and gloves while travelling from site to site and change into fresh, personal protective equipment at the start of each project.
- We have also upscaled our regular cleaning schedule and are taking extra precautions to ensure all of our equipment is meticulously sanitized at industry-recommended intervals.
- Our sophisticated cleaning solutions and high-temperature methods ensure your home is a space where you and your family can remain safe from the COVID-19 virus.
Whatever the circumstances, you can rest assured that we’ll deliver a safe and meticulous service using government-approved methods and equipment.
What you can do to help
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization have important information on ways to reduce exposure to the virus. In addition to that we, at Mother Nature’s Cleaning, though it would be useful for you to have some practical tips.
In addition to cleaning your hands for at least 20 seconds very regularly, keeping at least 3ft. of distance between yourself and others, and sanitizing your home, here are some things that you might not have thought about:
Use the non-dominant hand for doorknobs, in public transport, bathrooms, etc. It is much more unlikely that you will use that hand to touch your face.
Remove your shoes when you enter the house (you are unlikely to wash them each time.) This will help avoid introducing bacteria & viruses to your home.
A recipe for a hand or home sanitizing spray:
- 12 fl oz Isopropyl alcohol
- 2 tsp Glycerol or glycerin (you can skip this for a general home sanitizing spray)
- 1 tbsp Hydrogen peroxide
- 3 fl oz Distilled water
- Essential Oil of choice (we prefer lemongrass!)
- Spray bottle
- Mix 12 fluid ounces of alcohol with 2 teaspoons of glycerol. You can buy jugs of glycerol online, and it’s an important ingredient because it keeps the alcohol from drying out your hands. If you can’t find glycerol, proceed with the rest of the recipe anyway and just remember to moisturize your hands after applying the sanitizer.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide, then 3 fluid ounces of distilled or boiled (then cooled) water. (If you’re working with a lower-concentration solution of rubbing alcohol, use far less water; remember, at least ¾ of your final mixture has to be alcohol.)
- Load the solution into spray bottles—this isn’t a gel, it’s a spray. You can wet a paper towel with it as well and use that as a wipe.
- Add in a splash of essential oil to your concoction to make it smell nice. Just don’t use lavender. Everyone else uses lavender, and your sanitizer is superior.
We know there’s a lot of anxiety and uncertainty circulating at this time, and we hope that we’re able to bring you some peace of mind that your home can be a safe haven in the midst of it all. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team.
Request a Quote
We’ll be in contact with you shortly to give you an estimate.