San Rafael, Belvedere and more
COVID Safety Measures
We know that it is concerning to allow people into your home. We also understand that life is dirty and things still need to move forward. We hope that these precautions give you the confidence to schedule the cleaning you need without unnecessary risk to your loved ones
- Our sales and administrative (husband and wife) team is working from the home office. (We apologize if you hear the kids in the background.) They occasionally go to the wash facility to meet customers for a no-touch pickup or drop-off of an area rug. No one else is allowed in the office and it is sanitized after each occupant.
- Our rug washing team (roommates) are the only employees allowed in the wash facility right now. They are washing hands regularly and sanitizing surfaces at the end of each day.
- Technicians pick up their trucks in the morning without going into the office and work primarily alone unless it is necessary to have a helper. They have hand sanitizer on the trucks, wear gloves, work with N95 masks and wear booties. They wipe down equipment between each job with sanitizing spray.
- During cleaning jobs, we insist that our customers maintain a safe distance from our crew while they are in the home. Reviewing work order details in advance ensures that there is limited exchange needed when the technician arrives. You can prepay online for a complete no-touch.
- Pickups and deliveries can be paid for in advance online so that no transaction needs to take place when receiving cleaned rugs or cushions. Items are handled with masks and gloves prior to the exchange.