Our Multi-Step Allergy Treatment Process uses a blend of all natural solutions to neutralize allergens. The treatment we apply has residual effects lasting up to 6 months. Even the most sensitive of suffers has tried this treatment and found immediate relief from their symptoms and an improvement in their environment. We have used this treatment on Carpets, Mattresses, Upholstery and more.
For more information, read the brochure below on our process or download it HERE.
Mattresses, Wall to Wall Carpets and Upholstery are all treated differently, but the general process is as follows and is outlined in the brochure.
- We first pre-vacuum the surface to be cleaned to ensure that all dry soils are removed.
- The mattresses are then thoroughly cleaned on all sides and deodorized (if required) using the ResponsibleCare cleaning agents and a special low moisture cleaning tool designed to leave the mattress as dry as possible.
- Following cleaning, Allergy Relief Treatment is applied to all mattress surfaces using a fine mist application.
- The mattress is then placed in a drying position.
- The same safe cleaning agents are used to clean the bedroom carpeting and if desired, any upholstered furniture or rugs.
- This is followed by an application of Allergy Relief Treatment. The process has residual effects for up to 6 months.
We'll be in contact with you shortly to give you an estimate