Dryer Vent Cleaning
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Service will save you money and could save your life. Do you ever forget to clean your lint trap? Of course, you do! Do you notice how much better your dryer functions when you finally clean it? But the lint is not just hanging out in your lint trap. It sneaks past the trap collects in the hose and ventilation system all the way to where it exits your home.
The U.S. Fire Administration reports that every year more than 2,900 home fires are started by clothes dryers, and the leading cause of these fires is a buildup of lint due to lack of simple maintenance on the part of the owner.
Some signs that you need a cleaning –
- Clothing does not dry completely after a normal drying cycle
- Clothes smell musty
- Clothing are hotter after a complete drying cycle
- Outside exhaust vent flapper does not open very much
- More than a year has passed since the last dryer vent cleaning service
- Excessive heat is noticed within the room in which the dryer is being operated
- Large amounts of lint accumulate in the lint trap for the dryer during operation
- Excessive odor is noticed from dryer sheets that are used during the drying cycle
Dryer vents should be cleaned every year to keep your home safe and dryer operating properly.
- Remove lint trap filter and vacuum both it and the housing
- Disconnect the Dryer Duct, Dryer (and Gas if needed) to pull dryer from wall
- Brush and Vacuum Ductwork
- Clean area behind dryer
- Reattach (or replace) the ductwork
- Reconnect Dryer and Place
Contact us today for pricing and availability!
Request a Quote
We'll be in contact with you shortly to give you an estimate.